3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Preparing both Aguas Frescas and Antojitos Mexicanos as Entrees of Fusion-Flavored food of Pre-hispanic and Spaniard influences
We'll prepare Chiles Rellenos, Pipian or Mole Paste. Seafood Lovers prepare Cielo, Mar y Tierra Molcajete; Octopus, Shrimps, Flank Steak & Chicken.
All needed cooking equipment will be provided where we will be conducting the cooking lesson & all needed ingredients to preparing your Mexican Dish. Refreshments will be provided during cooking class
Departure & Return
Solidarity H. Ayuntamiento City Hall , Av. 20 Norte entre Calles 8 y, 10 Avenida Nte., Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., MexicoThis activity will end right where it started.
Look for the PDC Sign held by one of our Staff
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY PDC Panchitoo.com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Traditional Mexican Cusine Cooking Class?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Traditional Mexican Cusine Cooking Class?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Traditional Mexican Cusine Cooking Class?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Traditional Mexican Cusine Cooking Class?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Traditional Mexican Cusine Cooking Class
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifePlaya del CarmenCooking Classes - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCooking Classes - CozumelCooking Classes - TulumCategory