Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour Playa del Carmen’s nightclubs
- Visit three of Playa del Carmen's hottest nightclubs with your personal party guide
- Feel like a celebrity with VIP access to all the nightclubs
- 5 hours of open bar
- Unlimited bottle service at select venues
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at 8:30PM (NEW MEETING TIME WHILE COVID REGULATIONS) at Tequila Barrel bar located on 5th avenue between 10th and 12th streets. Your guide will be wearing an ID badge with the Rockstarcrawls Logo on it (Black with a white star on it)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Feel fabulously famous as you glide past long lines and enter cosmopolitan clubs with your name on the VIP list. With five different nightclub options that change daily, clubs are subject to change without prior notice.
Visit Blue Parrot Beach Club, a stylish and swanky club located right on the beachfront. Sip Caribbean cocktails as you gaze at the inky blackness of the ocean and dance to the melodious music of top Mexican DJs. Continue to one of the town’s most renowned nightclubs, Mandala Disco; admire the effervescent lights and unique décor as you soak up the electric atmosphere and pulsating tunes. When the club closes at 3am, venture to a beachside bar to conclude your night with a thrilling fire show.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Photo ID required
- DRESS CODE: No beach wear, no flip flops, no sleeveless shirts or tank top shirt for guys. We are not responsible for denied entry because of dress code violations.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rockstarcrawls
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms