3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit many of Portland's highlights in just half a day with this small-group tour of the city. You'll make stops along the way to see the thousands of flowers at the International Rose Test Gardens and take in the views from the elegant Pittock Mansion. You'll also pass plenty of the city's most interesting sights and neighborhoods, making this tour a great option for those who want to orient themselves.
- Familiarize yourself with Portland in just half a day
- A knowledgeable local guide will provide commentary
- Snacks and water will be provided
- Small group sizes keep this tour intimate
Saved to wishlist!
Gratuities (always appreciated)
Departure & Return
815 SW Park Ave, Portland, OR 97205, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Terran Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Portland Half-Day Small-Group City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Portland Half-Day Small-Group City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover Portland Half-Day Small-Group City Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Portland Half-Day Small-Group City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover Portland Half-Day Small-Group City Tour
3 to 4 hours
6 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursTrolley Tours MarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPortlandFood Tours - OregonBus Tours - OregonCity Tours - OregonTrolley Tours - OregonMarkets - OregonHistorical Tours - OregonHalf-day Tours - OregonFood Tours - SeattleBus Tours - SeattleCity Tours - SeattleTrolley Tours - SeattleMarkets - SeattleHistorical Tours - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleFood Tours - VancouverBus Tours - VancouverCity Tours - VancouverTrolley Tours - VancouverMarkets - VancouverHistorical Tours - VancouverHalf-day Tours - VancouverCategory
The GrottoOregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)Latourell FallsOregon ZooOneonta GorgePittock MansionWillamette ValleyPowell’s City of BooksPortland Japanese GardenPortland Steel BridgeSouth Park BlocksLan Su Chinese GardenAlphabet DistrictPortland Art MuseumNorth Mississippi AvenueMt. HoodMt. Hood RailroadWahkeena FallsForest ParkPortland Chinatown