Explore our promoted experiences
- Soak up views of Old San Juan from the water’s edge
- Relax amidst the sound of waves, sea breezes, and sunset scenery
- Soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, and snacks are provided on board
- Pickup from select hotels helps streamline the experience
Departure & Return
SAN JUAN BAY MARINA Enter through a BLUE back gate of the marina, next to the security post. Walk 20 steps and make a left down a wood ramp. You will see a white boat with green logo.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Pick up time will be notified the day before the activity IF HOTEL (within Zone /List) was provided at least 72 hours in advanced. Otherwise guests can meet us at the MARINA. No transfer credit applies. If guests miss the transportation, they can meet us directly at the Marina (if time permits)
- Guests staying outside of San Juan metropolitan area Pick Up Zone/List (districts of Isla Verde, Condado, Miramar & Old San Juan) must make arrangements to meet the group. Guests must be on time for check-in.
- No refunds or re-schedule applies for late cancellations, no shows, being late or not complying with Covid requirements (Vaccine Card or Negative Test).
- All guests must sign a waiver
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rico Sun Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands