- Avoid crowded tourist boats and ride on a sailboat
- See landmarks like San Cristobal Castle while you sail
- Sail sideways as the wind takes you through the bay
- A small group means more attention from your host
Departure & Return
*** DOES NOT HAVE AN ENTRANCE BY THE FRONT *** ENTRANCE is by BAHIA URBANA LIGHTHOUSE https://maps.app.goo.gl/oGmQvDL9fLbvk9Kd6 *** IT IS NOT SIZZLERS MARINA *** *** Wait OUTSIDE the guard, we will escort you in ***
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Look for Sail San Juan Bay in Google Maps for the ENTRANCE
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not available for phone calls, we may answer relevant texts
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We depart sharp, we don't make others who arrived to wait.
- ***** CLUB NAUTICO DE SAN JUAN IS NOT BEHIND SIZZLERS REST.******
- *** 480 Fernandez Juncos Ave San Juan PR 00907 ** DOES NOT HAS AN ENTRANCE **
- *** ENTRANCE BY BAHIA URBANA LIGHTHOUSE it's in ggle maps ****
- Maximum passenger weight 250
- We reserve the right of admission. No bad moods.
- Getting to location, is your responsibility.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sail San Juan Bay
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Authentic Sail by the Bay of San Juan.