8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Helmets for ziplining and dune buggies
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Bandanas to protect yourself from dust on dune buggies
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pick up from all hotels in Punta, Cana Cap Cana and Uvero Alto.
We will contact you to inform of the exact pick-up time which depends on your hotel or accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- THE DUNE BUGGY PORTION OF THE TOUR IS DONE IN DOUBLE BUGGIES. IF YOU WISH TO RIDE IN A SINGLE BUGGY THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE PAID ON SITE.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Caribbean Tour Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 tours in 1 - Horseback Riding / City Tour / Cacao Farm / Zipline / Dune Buggy?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 tours in 1 - Horseback Riding / City Tour / Cacao Farm / Zipline / Dune Buggy?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 tours in 1 - Horseback Riding / City Tour / Cacao Farm / Zipline / Dune Buggy?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 tours in 1 - Horseback Riding / City Tour / Cacao Farm / Zipline / Dune Buggy?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5 tours in 1 - Horseback Riding / City Tour / Cacao Farm / Zipline / Dune Buggy
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursHorseback RidingSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeZipliningPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPunta Cana4WD Tours - La RomanaHorseback Riding - La RomanaSporting Events - La RomanaNature and Wildlife - La RomanaExtreme - La RomanaZiplining - La RomanaPhotography Tours - La Romana4WD Tours - SamanáHorseback Riding - SamanáSporting Events - SamanáNature and Wildlife - SamanáExtreme - SamanáZiplining - SamanáPhotography Tours - Samaná4WD Tours - Santo DomingoHorseback Riding - Santo DomingoSporting Events - Santo DomingoNature and Wildlife - Santo DomingoExtreme - Santo DomingoZiplining - Santo DomingoPhotography Tours - Santo DomingoCategory