- Visit Saona Island, an idyllic speck of sand and palm trees in the blue Caribbean
- Board a state-of-the-art speedboat for the thrilling ride out to the island
- Spend the day exploring; stroll along the beach, relax in the white sand and swim in the azure water
- Sip drinks from the open bar and enjoy a buffet lunch of traditional Dominican fare
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Note that: this tour starts in The Est National Park, La Romana. It thakes one hour by bus from any of the Punta Cana Hotels.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Caribbean Route
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Avoid Viator and travel with reputable companies that would make your time and money worth." See review