- Half day ski-shoeing experience in Jacques-Cartier National Park
- Enjoy the sport of ski-shoeing, a combination of cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- Snap unique photos of the Quebec forests and wildlife
- Gear and instruction included
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
You will meet your guide/driver near the tourist information centre at 9am. You will see our minibus with our name and logo "Quatre Natures". Be on time, we don't wait too long. We will come back in Quebec City at 3pm.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- We are very busy during the winter season and it's difficult to reach us by phone. For any information, please contact us by email or send us a text message on our phone.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately for winter conditions.
- Dress Winter clothing, warm coat or jacket, hat and gloves, dress in layers, hiking boots/leather boots or sneakers
- Subject to favorable snow conditions. If canceled due to insufficient snow or bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quatre Natures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands