3 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
As well as its stunning countryside, Central Otago in New Zealand is known for its world-class wine and adventure tourism. This ‘hop on, hop off’ bus tour lets you experience some of the best wineries and attractions at your own pace without the hassle of driving. Come away knowing a bit more about this slice of paradise, with commentary along the way to educate and entertain you.
- Experience a day of tastings at some of Otago’s best vineyards and breweries
- Customize your itinerary for the perfect tailor-made experience
- Be adventurous and go jet boating, bungee jumping, or ten-pin bowling
- Enjoy flexibility: buses go every 45 minutes with half or full-day tickets
Saved to wishlist!
Tastings ( all wineries wave tasting fee with wine purchases) Wine is stored on the bus.
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Station - Home of Adventure in Queenstown, Corner of Shotover & Camp Streets, 25 Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
One Mile bus stop on the Esplanade (Water Side) 10.30am & 12.55pm Pick up only
The Station Information Centre corner of Shotover & Camp Street 10.30pm, 11.20pm & 12.55pm
Frankton Bus Interchange 10.15am pick up only for 10.30pm leaving Queenstown.
The Station information centre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 8 people per group
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hop on Hop off Wine Tours Marlborough & Queenstown
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Hop on Hop off Wine Tours Queenstown ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hop on Hop off Wine Tours Queenstown ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We did the full day tour, which allowed for us to make six stops (you can stop more or fewer times depending on how long you stay at each stop)." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Hop on Hop off Wine Tours Queenstown
3 to 8 hours
3 hours 50 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHop on Hop OffBus ToursWine TastingsBeer & Brewery ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingQueenstownFood Tours - South IslandHop on Hop Off - South IslandBus Tours - South IslandWine Tastings - South IslandBeer & Brewery Tours - South IslandFood Tours - WanakaHop on Hop Off - WanakaBus Tours - WanakaWine Tastings - WanakaBeer & Brewery Tours - WanakaFood Tours - AkaroaHop on Hop Off - AkaroaBus Tours - AkaroaWine Tastings - AkaroaBeer & Brewery Tours - AkaroaCategory
Kawarau Suspension Bridge Tours & TicketsJack’s Point Golf Course Tours & TicketsOdyssey Sensory Maze Queenstown Tours & TicketsUnderwater Observatory Tours & TicketsQueenstown Arts and Crafts Market Tours & TicketsSkippers Canyon Tours & TicketsKiwi Birdlife Park Tours & TicketsHollyford Track Tours & TicketsNevis Swing Tours & TicketsCoronet Peak Tours & TicketsQueenstown Hill Tours & Tickets