- Fly to Milford Sound to experience the true scale of the Southern Alps
- Leave crowds behind by flying over the UNESCO-listed landscape
- Watch for wildlife on an included cruise along Milford Sound
- Return trip follows a different route to ensure even more scenery
Departure & Return
Our office is located upstairs above the Pita Pit restaurant in the Remarkables Park Shopping Centre
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY True South Flights
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Well worth it to pay the extra to fly in thru the mountains!" See review