- 1-hour jet-boat ride on Lake Wakatipu and the Kawarau River and Shotover River, from Queenstown
- Zip around the scenic waterways of Queenstown on a thrilling high-speed jet boat adventure
- Hold on as your expert driver spins the boat in 360-degree circles and fish-tails on the water
- Take in stunning views of the Remarkables mountain range and local life on the waterways
- Choose from multiple tours throughout the day to suit your schedule
- Includes safety briefing and all safety gear
Departure & Return
Please check in at the Main Town Pier 15 minutes before your scheduled Jet Boat departure.
What To Expect
First, zoom across pristine Lake Wakatipu and look up at the majestic Remarkables mountain range. From the mouth of the Kawarau River, glide past the Kawarau Dam and prepare for 360-degree spins before your driver expertly navigates the fast-moving currents of the narrow channels of the Shotover River, gaining speeds up to 59 mph (95 kph) in shallow water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Please wear comfortable shoes, jacket and sun protection
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Caregivers are required to assist drivers with carrying any disabled passengers down the stairs and on to the Jet boat. When carrying larger numbers, at least one caregiver must travel on the boat.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- OPERATED BY K Jet Queenstown
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms