- Zipline tour from Queenstown
- Take in scenic views while ziplining down the mountain
- Receive assistance and eco tips from professional guides
- Three exciting tours for beginners and for the more adventurous
- All safety equipment included
- Operates all year round, rain or shine
- Small-group tour of two to 10 participants ensures a safe and memorable experience
Departure & Return
The Ziptrek Treehouse is located at the top of Skyline gondola. Please turn left and walk approximately 300 feet (100 metres) from the Skyline top terminal building, just past the helipad. Return point: Kereru and Moa tours returns to original departure point Kea tour concludes at the gondola base
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The guides ensure you launch safely from each aerial tree-house platform as you zipline down the mountain, soaring through a beech forest with prime views of Lake Wakatipu and the snow-capped Southern Alps. Choose from the Kereru tour, two ziplines and an incredible 21-meter drop; the Moa tour, a course the whole family can enjoy (for kids aged 6 and up), or select the high-velocity Kea tour to amp up the adrenaline factor on the world’s steepest tree-to-tree zipline.
You even learn a little Queenstown history and ecology before zooming down the next line.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Prior to your arrival it is mandatory to complete a Participant Consent Form. The web link to this form will be within your voucher
- Gondola tickets are not included in price - we recommend a minimum of 40 minutes to access the upper Skyline complex from the base terminal, or at least 60 minutes in peak times
- Please bring an extra layer of clothing year round! Jackets, hats and gloves are recommended. Closed toe shoes are essential (no sandals, flip flops or heels)
- The maximum weight for any Ziptrek Ecotour is 125kg (275lbs)
- Youths under the age of 14 years MUST be accompanied by a paying adult (15 years and over) on tour. Those 17 years and under must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian who is 18 years or over.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you or anyone in your group has a medical condition or a recent injury please bring this to our attention. Pregnant woman are unable to go on tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ziptrek Ecotours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience