- 20-minute scenic helicopter flight over the Remarkables
- Admire the stunning views across Lake Wakatipu to the Southern Alps.
- Informative commentary from the pilot
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Buckle in and soak up the sights as your professional pilot delivers informative commentary en route to your landing site. With its ability to hover, the helicopter is an ideal way to take in the stunning alpine landscapes including the sparkling waterway of Lake Wakatipu below.
Your scenic flight provides up-close views as you soar above the Remarkables mountain range. Then hop out for a alpine landing with a panoramic vista all the way to the Southern Alps. Once you’ve snapped plenty of selfies, climb back into your helicopter for the return ride to the base, where you’re transferred back to your Queenstown hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All children must be accompanied by a fare paying adult
- It is recommended that warm clothing and suitable footwear be worn on this tour due to cold temperatures. Moderate fitness is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Totally Tourism - The Helicopter Line
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands