- Shotover River jet boat adventure from Queenstown
- Feel a rush of adrenaline as you power down the river at top speeds
- Experience fun 360-degree spins and fishtails
- Multiple tours throughout the day to conveniently fit into your schedule
Departure & Return
Self-drive to our Arthurs Point river base - check-in 30 minutes prior. For all hourly trips (except 1pm), we provide a free shuttle from The Station Building, Queenstown. Check-in 45 minutes prior to your trip time at our desk inside (Reservations required)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Hold on tight as the driver expertly navigates the jet boat over white-water rapids and squeezes through the narrow canyon walls of the Shotover. Pass sheer cliffs and rocky outcrops, then feel your adrenaline pumping as the boat makes trick maneuvers, twists, and turns. Once back on firm ground, relax on the shuttle transfer back to Queenstown. Souvenir photos are available to purchase.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years and child must be at least 3 feet (1 meter) in height; dependent on water conditions, the operator reserves the right to increase the minimum height to 4 feet (1.2 meters)
- Lifejackets are provided
- Please allow 1.5 hours for return trip from Queenstown if taking shuttle bus
- Locker facilities available for personal belongings
- Check-in is 30 min prior to jet boat ride departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shotover Jet Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.