3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
3 days rental of vehicle with zero excess insurance
2 nights accommodation (guesthouse/2* hotel) with breakfast
Professional travel agent to assist you during your trip
Detailed itinerary with maps
Parking fee and fuel
Lunch and Dinner
Visit https://marinatravel.is/vehicle-accommodation-and-insurance-information/ for more information.
Child seat (add-on available)
Infant seat (add-on available)
Departure & Return
Terminal , Flugstöð, IcelandThis activity will end right where it started.
Booth beside arrival hall in Keflavik International Airport.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Valid International Driving Licence is required.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Guests are to bring their own swimsuit for Blue Lagoon.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Marina Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days Self-Drive - Blue Lagoon, Reykjavik, Golden Circle & Grindavik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days Self-Drive - Blue Lagoon, Reykjavik, Golden Circle & Grindavik?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Days Self-Drive - Blue Lagoon, Reykjavik, Golden Circle & Grindavik
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeHoneymoonLayover Tours Weddings & HoneymoonsMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavik4WD Tours - VikSporting Events - VikBus Tours - VikMulti-day Tours - VikExtreme - VikHoneymoon - VikLayover Tours - Vik4WD Tours - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellExtreme - SkaftafellHoneymoon - SkaftafellLayover Tours - Skaftafell4WD Tours - South IcelandSporting Events - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandExtreme - South IcelandHoneymoon - South IcelandLayover Tours - South IcelandCategory
Silfra FissureBessastadirStrokkurFimmvörðuháls VolcanoSnaefellsjokull National ParkSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalLangjökullLandmannalaugarÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Thingvellir National ParkReykjanes PeninsulaHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Hofdi HouseHafnarfjordurEyjafjallajökull VolcanoThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)National Museum of IcelandThe Pearl (Perlan)Reykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)