Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Leidarendi Cave and the Silfra fissure in Thingvellir National Park
- Take home underwater photos of your snorkeling trip
- A small group tour ensures individual attention from the guide
- Warm up with hot chocolate after snorkeling
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All participants must know how to swim and be comfortable in water
- A maximum of 6 people per guide snorkeling and 8 participants for caving
- All participants must be able to communicate in English
- Please note that that dry suits can sometimes feel quite tight and constricting, especially around the neck and wrists
- Minimum age is 14 years, please reach out regarding younger participants & Participants over the age of 65 need to get a physicians approval
- Be at minimum 145cm (4’9) tall / maximum 200cm (6’7) tall, and be at minimum 45kg (99 lbs) / maximum 120kg (264 lbs)
- Don't wear glasses, instead bring contact lenses or your own prescription mask (if you have one)
- Recommended to bring a change of clothes (the drysuit has a very small chance of leaking)
- If you opt for the wetsuit option you need to bring swimwear and a towel, we recommend reading the wetsuit option so you know what to expect
- All participants heights, weights and age must be provided to local operator. If you do not provide at time of booking, please contact supplier immediately after booking to provide this information
- All participants will need to fill out a medical form before participating in the tour. Please contact local operator in order to request the form via email.
- Please dress according to weather - no heals or jeans
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people with claustrophobia
- Travelers should be comfortable with crawling through some tight/ low areas
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Vikings
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff