- Iceland snowmobile tour from Reykjavik
- Ride across Langjökull Glacier
- Enjoy an active way to admire the scenery of Iceland
- Hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
On the drive from Reykjavik, enjoy the views during a sometimes-bumpy truck ride, and then hop on your snowmobile to cruise across Langjökull Glacier. This is a great activity for those who have already experienced the Golden Circle or don’t want to miss a memorable way to enjoy Iceland’s natural wonders.
This family-friendly tour allows children at least six years of age to ride as passengers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be at least six years of age and accompanied by an adult
- Please note the price is per person and there are 2 passengers per snowmobile
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skalpi ehf Mountaineers of Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms