- Full-day Golden Circle tour with snowmobile ride, from Reykjavik
- See top landmarks including Thingvellir National Park, Geysir geothermal area, and Gullfoss Waterfall
- Explore the Langjokull Glacier by snowmobile
- Includes guide, transportation, snowmobile tour, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Thingvellir is a UNESCO World Heritage site that is known as the location of Iceland's first parliament, Althingi, founded in 930 AD. The magnificent Silfra fissure is a popular stop that attracts snorkelers and divers.
Continue from Thingvellir to the Geysir Geyser hot spring geothermal area where hot water shoots 80 feet (25 meters) up in the air. Next up, snap photos of Gullfoss Waterfall, which has two stages of water that cascades into a rugged canyon.
Have ample time to take in the features of each site, and top off your tour by snowmobiling around the Langjokull Glacier. Before your 1-hour snowmobile ride starts, receive a safety briefing, driving instruction, and equipment. When ready, follow your guide on an exhilarating ride over the snow and ice of the Langjokull Glacier.
Your tour returns to Reykjavik around 6:30pm and ends with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A standard booking is for 2 people sharing 1 snowmobile
- If you wish to have a solo snowmobile or your group is an odd number, please contact the operator directly
- A valid drivers license is required to operate a snowmobile.
- Minimum age: 8 years old (as a participant at the back of the snowmobile)
- Small-group guaranteed with a guide to client ratio of 1 per 6 sleds to ensure a more personalized experience
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms