- Full-day tour of the Golden Circle from Reykjavik
- Snap photos of the spectacular Gulfoss Waterfall and the Kerið crater lake
- See geysers that reach up to 98-foot (30-meters) high in the Geysir geothermal area
- Learn about the movement of the tectonic plates in the UNESCO-listed Thingvellir National Park
- Tour includes hotel pick-up and entrance fees
- Ideal introduction to Iceland’s volcanic landscapes for first-time visitors
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tour Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg, Þórunnartún 1 (64.144389,-21.910327)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bustravel Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There is wifi on the bus which was great because as you take the pictures of the places you visit, you can share them with your friends and family!" See review
- "I would suggest to make the last stop in the national park 30 min longer as it’s a beautiful place and there are plenty things to explore." See review
- "Well worth taking the 8 hours for this tour and to see the amazing sites!" See review