Explore our promoted experiences
- Lava caving and Golden Circle tour from Reykjavik
- Go underground to explore the lava caves of the Blue Mountains
- Follow a guide through lava tunnels to see bizarre rock formations and craters
- Tour the highlights of the Golden Circle, a route that showcases Iceland’s natural phenomena
- Stroll around the Gullfoss waterfall and see the Strokkur geyser and bubbling pools of Geysir
- Visit Thingvellir National Park to see its tectonic rift and hear about its ancient Viking parliaments
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people for a more intimate experience
- Available all year round
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress appropriately with warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves for the caving. Good warm sturdy hiking shoes and wool socks are recommended
- Please note that no previous caving experience is required for this tour, but you will have to crawl or walk through underground passage
- This tour is a combo tour, that means that the tour will start by going caving in the morning and then you will join a separate Golden Circle tour in the afternoon. You will be dropped off at a switching point between tours, where you will have time to have lunch. There is a bakery and a supermarket at the switching point.
- This is a small group tour ensuring a more personalized experience.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Definitely recommended as a tour though and these tour guides and arctic adventures are very good at what they do." See review