Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2-hour Segway tour of Reykjavik, led by an informative guide
- Coast along the picturesque city waterfronts to enjoy sea and mountain views
- Learn about Reykjavik’s history, sights and culture as you travel
- Roll by the Harpa concert hall and historical Höfði House
- Stop for photos at Sólfarið sculpture - the Sun Voyager which looks like a Viking ship
- Pass Ylströndin beach and the botanical gardens at Laugardalur
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
We're at the Old harbor in Reykjavik. We're on the street Hlesgata west of the Old shipyard in the Old harbor. Look for a sign with Reykjavik Segway Tours on it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Personal insurance is not included
- Every participant must sign a release waiver. Parents/guardians must travel with their children and sign the waiver for their children.
- In the unlikely event your tour gets cancelled by us it will be rescheduled, or you receive a refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age for the Segway tour is 15 years.
- Please wear flat sole shoes for best balance (not high heel shoes).
- Participants must be sober to participate.
- Not recommended for travelers with balancing issues.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Segway Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands