8 hours to 1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Iceland’s stunning Golden Circle and go Reykjavik sightseeing too, on this action-packed combination tour. You’ll save hours researching Iceland highlights by having a fantastic itinerary of top sites planned out for you. Travel by bus between dispersed Golden Circle attractions including the Geysir geothermal area, Thingvellir National Park, and Gullfoss Waterfall. You’ll also learn about geothermal pesticide-free farming at Fridheimar Farm. When you get to Reykjavik, you’ll have the freedom to choose which sites you visit by having a hop-on hop-off bus ticket.
- See multiple Golden Circle highlights including Gullfoss waterfall
- Learn about unique farming methods at Fridheimar Farm
- Travel at your own pace with a Reykjavik hop-on hop-off sightseeing ticket
- See the impressive Strokkur geyser at Geysir geothermal area
Saved to wishlist!
Hop On - Hop Off - Reykjavik CitySightseeing
Pick up from AirBnb
Food and drink
Hotel pickup and dropoff
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Remember to dress warmly.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during The Golden Circle and City Sightseeing?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Golden Circle and City Sightseeing?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Golden Circle and City Sightseeing?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikHop on Hop Off - VikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikHop on Hop Off - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellHop on Hop Off - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandCategory
Sun Voyager (Solfar)Snaefellsjokull National ParkVatnajokull National ParkSkogar MuseumNational Museum of IcelandReykjanes PeninsulaHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)HafnarfjordurSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalHofdi HouseLaugardalurSkaftafell National ParkStrokkurLandmannalaugarÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)The Pearl (Perlan)Faxaflói BayWhales of IcelandSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Reykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal River