- Reykjavik whale watching cruise on a comfortable boat
- Enjoy access to outside decks and an enclosed cabin
- See Iceland's wildlife in a natural environment
- Explore the coast from the water
Departure & Return
Boat departs from the Old Harbour in Reykjavik, Reykjavik Sailors office is located at the water front.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be at the departure point the latest 30 minutes before the scheduled cruise time.
- Please, CHECK YOUR VENDOR account or at tour operator DAILY DIARY before you come to tour operator office; all the important daily information of all our tours will be notified via vendor and on tour operator website. We recommend to contact tour operator if you wish another way to get in touch with you.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: Whale watching is a natural activity governed by the laws of the weather. If the trip is canceled due to bad weather, the whale-watching ticket is refunded
- If you don't see a whale, you have the option to take the tour again for free
- Please be aware that due to environmental reasons during certain times of the year our trips may be delivered on a shared boat with one of our partners. At Reykjavik Sailors we are committed to ensuring the environment is kept pristine by making sure fewer boats are on the water during slower periods.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Sailors
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a good trip for someone who has never seen a whale in the ocean, but maybe not so good for someone who has been on other tours that were closer to the whales." See review
- "Was end of season though, so not as many as summer, but still great experience, whale watching in Iceland is a must!" See review