- Enjoy a small-group guided snorkel trip from Rincon
- Visit a snorkel location chosen by the guide based on the day's ocean conditions and participants' experience level
- Small group is limited to no more than 10 participants
- Discover the wondrous sea life that dwells beneath the waves of the Caribbean
- Great way to experience the marine life of Puerto Rico
Departure & Return
Meet at Rincon Diving & Snorkeling, Rd 115, Km 12.0, in Rincon for check-in and professional equipment fitting. Thereafter, snorkelers self transport to the entry at Tres Palmas Marine Reserve (5 min drive). Sorry, insurance restrictions do not allow passengers to ride with guides.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enjoy the underwater delights of the Caribbean as you explore the day’s chosen snorkel site. Your location will vary depending on the day’s weather, ocean conditions and your experience level. No matter what location you end up visiting, you’re sure to have a unique experience discovering the majestic world beneath the waves.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (English/Spanish)
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to tour. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from snorkeling, please consult your doctor.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rincon Diving & Snorkeling
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.