3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Snorkel at three different stops around Roatan Island on a single tour, with all transportation included between. In just three hours, you'll get to explore a natural starfish habitat, a blue channel coral reef, and a shipwreck. This tour enables you to see three different marine habitats using the top-notch provided snorkel equipment, and ask any questions of the marine expert crew on board the boat.
- Hotel or cruise port pickup and drop-off
- Boat transport between all snorkel sites
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Round-trip private transfer
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Mahogany Bay
- Roatan Town Center
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/1/2018 - 1/1/2025
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roatan Five Stars Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Roatan 3 Stop Snorkeling Adventure, Shipwreck, Starfish & Blue Channel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Roatan 3 Stop Snorkeling Adventure, Shipwreck, Starfish & Blue Channel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Roatan 3 Stop Snorkeling Adventure, Shipwreck, Starfish & Blue Channel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Roatan 3 Stop Snorkeling Adventure, Shipwreck, Starfish & Blue Channel?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Roatan 3 Stop Snorkeling Adventure, Shipwreck, Starfish & Blue Channel
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRoatanShore Excursions - San Pedro SulaPorts of Call Tours - San Pedro SulaSnorkeling - San Pedro SulaShore Excursions - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsSnorkeling - HopkinsShore Excursions - Belize CityPorts of Call Tours - Belize CitySnorkeling - Belize CityCategory