1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ride a horse right into the warm Caribbean waves on a horseback tour that covers the best of Jamaica’s north shore by land and by sea. Start with a mounted jaunt along backcountry trails, winding through farmland and a historic sugar plantation. Then hold on as you and your specially trained swimming companion wade into the surf together for a wild island experience.
- Explore Jamaica's countryside and coast on horseback
- Ride through an 18th-century plantation and north shore farms
- Wade into the waves atop a well-trained horse
- No experience necessary; guides provide plenty of instruction
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup at all major hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Weight Limit: 230lbs
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chukka Caribbean Adventures Limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chukka Horseback Ride & Swim with Park Admission, Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chukka Horseback Ride & Swim with Park Admission, Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chukka Horseback Ride & Swim with Park Admission, Ocho Rios?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chukka Horseback Ride & Swim with Park Admission, Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "You also are required to wear closed toe shoes, and if you do not have them, you can rent a pair for 6." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Chukka Horseback Ride & Swim with Park Admission, Ocho Rios
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesRunaway BayOcho RiosBoscobelHorseback Riding - Ocho RiosNature and Wildlife - Ocho RiosHorseback Riding - TrelawnyNature and Wildlife - TrelawnyHorseback Riding - FalmouthNature and Wildlife - FalmouthCategory