7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As it is Private trip , Pick up time flexible .
Recommended pick up time before 9:00 AM
You will receive your pick up time after Confirmation
Pick up from Any location inside Salalah or Salalah Airport or Salalah Harbor ( shore excursions passengers )
- Salalah Airport, Salalah Oman
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Day tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Salalah East & West Combination?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Salalah East & West Combination?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Salalah East & West Combination
7 to 8 hours
5 hours 31 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 35 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsCity ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalalahShore Excursions - Abu Dhabi4WD Tours - Abu DhabiSporting Events - Abu DhabiCity Tours - Abu DhabiExtreme - Abu DhabiPorts of Call Tours - Abu DhabiFull-day Tours - Abu DhabiShore Excursions - Muscat4WD Tours - MuscatSporting Events - MuscatCity Tours - MuscatExtreme - MuscatPorts of Call Tours - MuscatFull-day Tours - MuscatShore Excursions - Dubai4WD Tours - DubaiSporting Events - DubaiCity Tours - DubaiExtreme - DubaiPorts of Call Tours - DubaiFull-day Tours - DubaiCategory