Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
The Visitor Center was originally the Salem Armory, constructed between 1890 and 1908. The Armory was the headquarters and training facility for the Second Corps of Cadets, which formed in the late 1700s.
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Halfway down a by-street of one of our New England towns stands a rusty wooden house, with seven acutely peaked gables.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Boston City Day Trips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas