- Sip wine, craft beer, and nibble light snacks on the all-inclusive cruise
- Snap photos of the San Diego sky at sunset
- Pass landmarks like the USS Midway and Old Point Loma Lighthouse
- 2.5 hr sunset tour on a hand-restored 1914-styled sailboat
- Participation in sailing the boat welcome!
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Your captain uses traditional sailing techniques to power your vessel, which has gaff rigging, a wooden mast and handsome decorative details. If you want to try your hand at sailing, participation is encouraged. During the 2.5-hour tour, you might spot sea lions and dolphins, and ride alongside grand ships such as the the USS Midway or the USS Carl Vinson.
The all-inclusive cruise includes refreshments such as craft beer, white wine, soda, water, and light snacks. Pass close to landmarks like the Maritime Museum and its flagship Star of India, Coronado Bridge, and Old Point Loma Lighthouse, and snap photos of the San Diego skyline as it lights up for the night.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Traditional sailboat with wooden mast, gaff rigging, classic decor
- Restroom on board
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whistling Winds Classic Yacht Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms