- Cover much of San Diego by scooter in just one hour
- A GPS guides you in the right direction as you explore on your own
- See San Diego's Little Italy, Seaport Village, and Gaslamp Quarter
- Electric scooter and helmet are provided, as well as an orientation
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum rider age is 15. If under the age of 18 the rider must be accompanied by an adult. Must possess a major credit card and photo ID.
- All renters must be able to read, understand and sign a liability release and waiver form.
- Each rider will be charged a 150.00 incidental deposit fee. This will not be charged to your card but an authorization to hold will be placed on the card.
- Min weight 100lbs, max. 375lbs
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Speed Boat Adventures, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff