5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the lush rain forest of the east side of Puerto Rico on a small-group half-day tour to El Yunque National Forest from San Juan. Get great views over the landscape from Yocahu Tower, then visit scenic spots including La Coca Waterfall and Mameyes River. Have time to swim and purchase lunch at a local restaurant before making the return drive to San Juan.
- Go to top natural attractions near San Juan
- Hear live commentary from the guide
- Learn about Puerto Rico’s history, culture, and ecosystem
- Includes bottled water, and hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Drinks water is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick from ports, airports, hotels or Airbnb in San Juan, condado or isla verde área
- Luis Munoz Marin Intl Airport, Carolina 979 Puerto Rico
- Pier 4
- Panamerican pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Puerto Rico Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to El Yunque Tropical Rainforest from San Juan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to El Yunque Tropical Rainforest from San Juan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to El Yunque Tropical Rainforest from San Juan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Recommend you bring a towel and swim suit, as the swim in the stream was a little cool, but enjoyable." See review
- "The national park is certainly worth it and if someone is looking for a small outing without wasting your whole day or being super exhausted then this is the tour for you." See review
- "The waterfall is close to the road, but the more adventurous can climb the rocks for a closer look." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingIsla VerdeSan JuanCategory
Pine Grove BeachMercado de Río PiedrasMuseum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)La Calle LoizaBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)PonceMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)Castillo San Felipe del Morro Castillo San CristobalMuseum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)Luquillo BeachLuis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)Isla VerdePalomino IslandPaseo de la Princesa