Explore our promoted experiences
- Hike through Puerto Rico’s lush El Yunque Rainforest
- Journey through the varied micro-climates and vegetation zones of this unique natural area
- Hike through the jungle, learning about the plants and animals in the area
- Includes park entrance fees, bottled water, a guide, and round-trip hotel transport
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress appropriately: Wear hiking shoes (tennis with a good grip also works). Can also bring water shoes for when you go into the river. Please note: shoes will get wet and very muddy
- Participants must be physically capable of walking thru steep, rocky, muddy and uneven surfaces without assistance.
- Must have a good breakfast before departing on this tour.
- Wear bathing suit underneath, bring a towel and change of clothes.
- Children must be 7 years to participate.
- Pregnant women, participants with heart complaints, back or knee problems, recent injuries or surgeries, mobility limitations or other serious medical conditions cannot participate on this tour.
- Tour operates based weather and river conditions. In the event of poor weather you will be offered an alternate tour, option to reschedule or refund.
- Failure to provide hotel/lodging or cruise information upon booking may result in bus not being able to pick you at your location or close to it. No refunds will be issued if you miss your pick up.
- Due to safety reasons participants must be able to understand English or Spanish. Legally blind or deaf persons are not able to participate due to the same. An alternative for persons with certain limitations is to book a Private Rainforest tour. Please contact us for more information.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Use of lifejacket and helmet is mandatory. $100 fee will apply for each piece of equipment if not returned.
- Once you begin the tour, you must finish it all the way up to the second stop and return back with the group.
- Please travel light and only bring the necessary to the tour. Leave behind electronic devices, any important documentation like passport, large sums of cash or credit cards. Cell phones require waterproof case.
- Additional transfer fee from towns outside of San Juan/Metro area will apply (each way)
- Bespoke LM Reserves the Right of Admission - If a person appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, not following instructions, causing disruptions or not dressed appropriately (for certain tours) the Guide has the right to Cancel their reservation at any moment, and No Refunds will be issued due to this.
- Estimate duration of 8 hrs includes: 3.5-4 hrs at the forest, 1.5 hr drive each way plus lunch time.
- Persons with the previously listed health restrictions cannot participate on the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bespoke Lifestyle Management
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tour requires a medium level of fitness as you will be doing difficult hikes in narrow spaces." See review
- "If you are not adventurous or have fear on heights, this is not the activity for you." See review
- "I do not suggest wearing hiking sandals close toed rubber sneakers work best." See review