- Half-day trip to El Yunque rainforest
- Enjoy an amazing world of waterfalls and scenic views
- Learn about the history and biology of the area from your knowledgeable guide
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most San Juan hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Start your day early with pickup from select hotels in San Juan. Then drive from San Juan to El Yunque, admiring the typical native towns and changing scenery as you ascend higher into the rainforest. This ecosystem is named after the ancient Indian spirit Yuquiyu, who was believed to have once reigned over all of Puerto Rico, protecting the island and its people.
Keep an eye out for any of the area’s wildlife and make your way past tree orchids, giant ferns, wildflowers, and tropical hardwood trees, and stop by La Coca Waterfall.
Then make your way back to San Juan, arriving back at your hotel in the early afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup is not provided outside San Juan. Important to verify your assigned pick up with Castillo Tours
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants/Toddler need to be in Car seat by Law. NO EXCEPTIONS. With a 48 hour notice we may be able to provide Car Seat if available. Call 787-791-6195
- There is no space for any Luggage on Bus, only small personal bag
- This Tour does not offer a hike
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Castillo Watersports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff