- Spend the day exploring two natural wonders of Puerto Rico
- Hike through the El Yunque Rainforest and swim at a waterfalls
- Enjoy a nighttime kayak through the illuminated Bioluminescent Bay
- Tour is suitable for those who are in good physical condition
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a moderate to strenuous activity. Please dress appropriately: Must wear hiking shoes or tennis with a good grip (closed toe). Can also bring water shoes for when you go into the river . Please note: shoes will get wet and very muddy
- Participants must be physically capable of walking thru rocky, uneven and muddy surfaces without assisatance.
- Participants must be capable of paddling a two person kayak in a coordinated matter and be able to sit on the same position for about 2 hours.
- Maximum weight for Glass Bottom kayaks is 185 lbs (84 kg). Maximum weight for Regular kayaks is 260 lbs.
- Participants weighting up to 260 lbs need to notify at moment of booking in order to have assigned a regular kayak. Failure to notify correctly may result in person(s) not being able to participate on bio bay tour, no refunds will be issued due to this.
- Priority use of regular kayaks is for persons weighting 186-260, there is a possibility couples may be divided in order to accommodate on the suitable kayak.
- Due to the strict weight restriction all participants are subject to be weighted prior to arriving to the tour site. No cancellations or refunds will be issued if a person neglects to inform correct weight, and is not able to participate of the tour.
- Not suitable for pregnant women past their first trimester or for persons with back or knee problems, heart complaints, recent surgeries or injuries or other serious medical conditions. Children must be 7 years or older to participate.
- You must have a good breakfast before departing on this tour
- Rainforest portion is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Due to safety reasons participants must be able to understand English or Spanish. Legally blind or deaf persons are not able to participate due to the same. An alternative for persons with certain limitations is to book a Private Rainforest tour. Please contact us prior to booking for more information.
- Use of lifejacket is mandatory once participating on the water related activities.
- Once you begin the Rainforest tour, you must finish it all the way up to the second stop and return back with the group.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Complimentary transportation available only in San Juan, persons staying in Rio Grande, Luquillo or Fajardo must arrive to meeting point.
- Estimated tour duration of 12 hours includes driving and lunch time.
- The bio bay is an unpredictable natural phenomenon that may be influenced by multiple factors. Bioluminoscity level can vary from very visible to minimum or none without any previous notice. Full Moon phase may also affect the visibility of the bioluminescence. In the event of this happening alternate methods such as the use of a tarp will be incorporated in order to appreciate it.
- Please travel light and only bring the necessary to the tour. Leave behind electronic devices, any important documentation like passport, large sums of cash or credit cards. Cell phones require waterproof case.
- GLASS BOTTOM KAYAKS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON TUESDAYS due to maintenance, instead tour will be conducted on Regular Kayaks, no refunds will be issued due to this.
- Failure to provide hotel/lodging or cruise information upon booking may result in bus not being able to pick you at your location or close to it. No refunds will be issued if you miss your pick up.
- Bus will only wait 5 minutes after arriving to your pick up location, we will not be responsible if you miss to arrive on time.
- Bio Bay portion of tour operates under rain and other weather conditions. Guide will determine to call it off when thunderstorms or other serious conditions happens.
- Participants cannot be afraid of the dark as you will be kayaking thru pitch black areas during the Bio Bay portion of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bespoke LM Reserves the Right of Admission - If a person appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, not following COVID19 protocols or not dressed appropriately (due safety) the Guide has the right to Cancel their reservation at any moment, and No Refunds will be issued due to this.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bespoke Lifestyle Management
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Water shoes aren’t sufficient for the hike - but shoes that can get wet and have traction are the best bet." See review
- "It’s muddy and fun and exciting; make sure to wear old clothes!" See review
- "Be prepared to get a bit muddy and bring water shoes or shoes you don’t really care about." See review