5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore a lush rainforest and help contribute to Puerto Rico’s recovery from Hurricane Maria with this all-day guided tour. After a convenient hotel pickup, travel by passenger van to El Yunque National Rainforest and support road and trail construction with your entrance fee. Enjoy a refreshing swim at a waterfall, experience picture-perfect views, and learn about the island’s wildlife and exotic plants from your guide.
- Experience Puerto Rico’s El Yunque National Rainforest on a guided tour
- Support the island’s rebuilding of roads and trails on a fun adventure
- Take a dip at a waterfall and learn about the rainforest’s flora and fauna
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off from San Juan included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Driver and licensed guide
Hotel pickup and drop off
Vegetarian or vegan options available (mention before tour starts)
Food and Drinks (available to purchase)
Lunch (not included in price of tour)
bring along cash, visa or mastercard for purchase of food or beverage
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
NOTE Please add your place of stay. If a hotel, name of hotel and address. If an air bnb, name of place (if it applies) and address of location. We pick up from either hotels or air bnbs between 9:00 and 10:00 am only within the metro area. We do not have the means to travel outside of the San Juan area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cell phone number is required so guests can receive their departure time
- Hotel or place of stay is required
- Vegetarian and vegan option are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with lower back or knee problems
- A moderate to high amount of walking is involved (depending on your level of fitness)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bathing suits are highly recommended to wear under your clothing
- Hiking boots, sneakers or a decent pair or walking shoes are decent for this adventure
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- We will contact you via text message, cell phone call or email prior to pick up.
- Bring an extra pair of socks
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jerrys Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Rainforest and Waterfall Adventure from San Juan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Rainforest and Waterfall Adventure from San Juan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Rainforest and Waterfall Adventure from San Juan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Rainforest and Waterfall Adventure from San Juan?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Wear comfortable shoes that you don't mind getting wet like hiking sandals." See review
- "Make sure you wear clothes that you don't mind getting wet in (swim.shorts etc) and highly recommend to wear hiking shoes with a great grip!" See review
- "If you plan to do the hiking, bring some food for them." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Rainforest and Waterfall Adventure from San Juan
5 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan JuanCategory
Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)Castillo San CristobalLuis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)Isla VerdeIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos)Pine Grove BeachBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)Castillo San Felipe del Morro Palomino IslandMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)Luquillo BeachLa Calle LoizaPaseo de la PrincesaFine Arts MiramarMuseum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)Mercado de Río PiedrasChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)