- Ideal for food lovers wanting to sample authentic Puerto Rican cuisine
- Choose to purchase street food from local family-owned kiosks in Los Pinones
- Relax on the white sands of Luquillo Beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Food samples are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The second stop is just a few steps away from Isla Verde, Los Pinones kiosks where local family-owned stalls exude tempting aromas. Here you will learn how to create dishes such as alcapurria, pastellios, and mofongo.
After lunch, choose between relaxing on the white sands of the nearby Luquillo Beach after Los Pinones’ arrays of stalls sell everything from crisp fritters and fresh seafood to Italian-inspired pasta dishes or returning back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Real PR Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The tour started an hour late and instead of being a 4-6 hour tour, it was 2 hours and 20 minutes." See review