2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you have seen all the main attractions in San Juan, head just outside the city to a place missed by most visitors. The Hacienda Campo Rico is a former sugar-cane plantation surrounded by rainforest and mangroves. Explore the main house and board a trolley for a narrated tour of the private grounds.
- Choose from several departure times to suit your schedule
- Discover a place missed by most visitors to San Juan
- Start your tour with a refreshing, piña colada, espresso, popsicle, or fruit
- Learn about the long history of this former plantation as you ride through the grounds
Saved to wishlist!
Enjoy a refreshing Piña Colada or a local expresso coffee. For the young at heart, we offer a traditional Puerto Rican popsicle, or you can keep it simple with seasonal fruit
Drinks and meals at the Mojito Bar
Transportation (we are happy to help arrange your transportation pick up)
Departure & Return
Mojito Bar, Carolina, 00987, Puerto Rico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hacienda Campo Rico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsTrolley Tours ExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto RicoSan JuanCategory
Isla VerdeCastillo San CristobalMercado de Río PiedrasCastillo San Felipe del Morro Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)Pine Grove BeachCaguasLuquillo BeachSan Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)La Calle LoizaSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)Fine Arts MiramarMuseum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)Palomino IslandMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)Paseo de la Princesa