Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a combination sunset cruise and bioluminescent bay boat tour
- Watch the last rays of light melt into the ocean
- Explore the amazing glowing waters of a bioluminescent bay near La Parguera
- Discover two of Puerto Rico's most scenic coastal sights on a single trip
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico
2: Caguas, Puerto Rico
Traveler pickup is offered
Other Pickup: Old San Juan, Condado area, Isla Verde area, Las Catalinas Mall (Caguas), Ponce downtown (Plaza de Ponce)
PONCE PICKUP: Ponce is a city in the south of Puerto Rico, if you pickup location is in San Juan or Carolina please choose San Juan pickup. Thanks!
Airbnb Guests Please choose Hotel Closet to your location so we can pick you up
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you arrive in this seaside city, board a boat for your evening experience on the water. Motor out to one of the scenic ‘cays’ (islands) located just offshore to watch the sun slip into the ocean.
As the sky grows dark, continue to a nearby bioluminescent bay, watching in wonder as the water emits an eerie blue-like glow. It’s a sight that can only be seen in a handful of locations around the world. Then, slip into the glowing waters for a swim before you return to port for the drive back to San Juan and a drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a bathing suit and or swimsuit, towel and change of clothes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You will be immersed in the Caribbean sea and will be a guest of the marine life of the sea
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travel time is included in the 11 hour duration of the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Borikua Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The first stop was a beautiful mangrove Island that we got to run around and explore (they had some OFF for us to use on request since we hadn’t thought to bring any, but bring some!" See review
- "Hotel pick up on time with a comfortable Mercedes shuttle." See review
- "There is a stop at a gas station/coffee shop for a bathroom break about halfway through." See review