Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group tour of El Yunque means personal attention from your guide
- Nature walks inside the park are gentle enough for the whole family
- Lunch at a typical Puerto Rican restaurant plus bottled water and snacks are included
- Get picked up and dropped off at your San Juan hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At the time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Due to uneven surfaces and the difficulty involved, this tour is not suitable for pregnant women past her first trimester, those with walking disabilities, with back or knee problems, or physical impairments
- Not suitable for participants with previous injuries, recent surgeries, heart conditions, vertigo, misbalance or other serious medical conditions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (not suitable for children under 7 years).
- Operates based on weather and river conditions, there is a possibility of cancellation if conditions are not found safe during rainy days.
- You must have a good breakfast before departing on this tour
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, back problems, recent injuries or other serious medical conditions
- Please travel light and only bring the necessary to the tour. Leave behind electronic devices, any important documentation like passport, large sums of cash or credit cards. Cell phones require waterproof case.
- Vegetarian option is available at restaurant
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 6 people per booking (Additional persons will have extra fee per person)
- Hotel/Port/AirBnB pickup is available from most centrally located San Juan hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please wear comfortable clothing, tennis or hiking shoes (mandatory), swimsuit, bring a towel and change of clothes, sunscreen, and a camera
- If the Off the Beaten path version is not suitable for you, please contact us for further options that are lower impact.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bespoke Lifestyle Management
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms