12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the west side of Puerto Rico with a local guide on a full-day tour from San Juan. See white-sand beaches and Playa Sucia, the Faro Los Morrillos lighthouse, and natural salt ponds in the town of Cabo Rojo. Sample delicious food made with fresh seafood and local ingredients, and learn from your guide about the island’s history and culture on a leisurely tour suitable for all ages.
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Go swimming and relax at a gorgeous beach
- See La Cordillera Central mountain range
- Bottled water and refreshments provided
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PICK UPS IN THE CONDADO, ISLA VERDE, SANTURCE, AND OLD SAN JUAN AREA
Please contact us for any doubts about your location and our van is easy to spot as it is very colorful and with our logo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY West Side Destination
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during West Side Experience Puerto Rico Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during West Side Experience Puerto Rico Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during West Side Experience Puerto Rico Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during West Side Experience Puerto Rico Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I will definitely be booking again through Viator or West Side Destinations." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
West Side Experience Puerto Rico Day Tour
12 to 13 hours
7 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSan JuanCategory
Castillo San Felipe del Morro Tours & TicketsFine Arts Miramar Tours & TicketsSan Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista) Tours & TicketsChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo) Tours & TicketsIsla Verde Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas) Tours & TicketsPonce Tours & TicketsMercado de Río Piedras Tours & TicketsIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos) Tours & TicketsPalomino Island Tours & TicketsPine Grove Beach Tours & TicketsCastillo San Cristobal Tours & TicketsLa Calle Loiza Tours & TicketsMuseum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte) Tours & TicketsLuquillo Beach Tours & TicketsBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi) Tours & TicketsLuis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré) Tours & TicketsSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan) Tours & TicketsRio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico) Tours & Tickets