Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Casa Venturas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Vivid Day Tour in El Yunque Rain Forest.
- "I highly recommend wearing water shoes as your sneakers will be fully submerged in water and get muddy." See review
- "you don’t hike as much as some other trips but you get picked up and dropped off which are huge bonuses considering taxi and Uber aren’t technically allowed there." See review
- "The hike can be a little intense and slippery but it was worth it." See review