Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a combination cultural and natural-themed tour of Puerto Rico's northern coast
- Learn about the island’s indigenous Taíno tribe at La Cueva del Indio caves near Arecibo
- Swim at scenic Gozalandia waterfall
- Do some snorkeling and watch the sunset in Aguadilla
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide the exact location for pickup, whether it be a hotel, AirBNB or other residence.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Tour operator reserves the right to change snorkeling spot, due to weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PR4Less Tours Adventure
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience