- Arrange a shared transfer from Old San Juan Port to Luiz Muñoz Márin International Airport
- Skip the expense and hassle of arranging a private taxi
- Transfer aboard a shared van or minibus with air conditioning
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- The most convenient and inexpensive way to get to the airport from the cruise ship port
Departure & Return
This service is valid only for pick up/drop off at Luis Muñoz Marín Airport, San Juan Hotels or San Juan Piers.
What To Expect
Leave the San Juan port aboard comfortable, air-conditioned van or minibus, relaxing on the journey to the airport with several other passengers. Best of all, this shared transfer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Assuming your cruise ship disembarks on time at Old San Juan Port, we will ensure your timely arrival at the Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport for this transfer.
Please note that if your cruise ship is delayed, the transfer is no longer covered by the worry-free policy. See the terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- SERVICE AVAILABLE ONLY FROM 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Reservations for services outside of this schedule will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
- There is a possibility of cancellation with refund after receiving instant confirmation if only one person is reserved. You will be offered the option of paying $25.00 for the second person in order to meet the minimum (which would turn service into a private one).
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infant seats are available upon special request (with anticipation) and are subject to availability.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Vehicle model is not guaranteed. Vehicle will be assigned depending on amount of passengers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bespoke Lifestyle Management
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by San Juan Departure Transfer.