- Sail the calm, azure waters of San Juan Bay at sunset during a cocktail cruise
- Enjoy a warm welcome aboard from your friendly captain and crew
- Watch the island coastline glide by as the sun sinks toward the horizon
- Sip a complimentary rum punch or sparkling wine with your family and friends
Departure & Return
Use "San Juan Bay Marina" on Google Maps for directions. Once at the marina Slip A72 past the blue roof on the main dock at San Juan Bay Marina.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Departure times - 5pm from September 15th until April 30th 5:30pm from May 1st- September 14
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No shoes allowed on board. You will be asked to take them off to board and they will be stored on the boat.
- Most travelers can participate
- Guest are required to check-in at the boat AT LEAST 15min before departure time or will not be allowed to board.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sail PR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff