7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take your Guatemalan vacation to new heights on a group hike to the top of Toliman Volcano. Start from the village of Santiago Atitlan, then follow your seasoned guide on a path through lush vegetation and sprawling fields. The ascent begins at 5,217 feet (1590 meters) and summits at 10,620 feet (3237 meters). Once at the top enjoy spectacular 360 degree views, plus some complimentary snacks.
- Surround yourself in Guatemalan wilderness
- Feel secure with a guide leading the way
- Have a box lunch during the tour
- Enjoy convenient pickup from the dock
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The boat taxi leaves at 6:00 AM from San Pedro to Santiago Atitlan, your guide will pick you up from the port in Santiago.
- Municipalidad de Santiago Atitlán, 14, Santiago Atitlán, Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hiking boots recommended
- Bring 3 litres of water
- Bring: Hiking shoes, Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, jacket or raincoat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours & Activities SA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan Pedro La LagunaShore Excursions - Western HighlandsHiking - Western HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - Western HighlandsShore Excursions - PanajachelHiking - PanajachelPorts of Call Tours - PanajachelShore Excursions - AntiguaHiking - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaCategory