8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the history of the Dominican Republic's first city on this history-focused tour. You'll spend a full day exploring the city highlights with a guide to enrich your experience, providing commentary and navigation. Sites visited include the UNESCO-listed Colonial Zone, the Casas Reales, the Cathedral, Colon Park. Calle de las Camas, El Conde, and others.
- Guide provides engaging narrative while you explore
- Smaller group of 16 people or fewer
- Lunch of traditional Dominican food
- Great option for history buffs
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
C. Arzobispo Meriño 157, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dom Rep Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day City Tour Santo Domingo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day City Tour Santo Domingo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day City Tour Santo Domingo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day City Tour Santo Domingo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day City Tour Santo Domingo
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSanto DomingoDominican RepublicCity Tours - La RomanaWalking Tours - La RomanaFull-day Tours - La RomanaCity Tours - SamanáWalking Tours - SamanáFull-day Tours - SamanáCity Tours - Puerto PlataWalking Tours - Puerto PlataFull-day Tours - Puerto PlataCategory
Cathedral of Santa Maria la Menor (Catedral Primada de América) Tours & TicketsBoca Chica Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Royal Houses (Museo de las Casas Reales) Tours & TicketsNational Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsAlcázar de Colón (Columbus Palace) Tours & TicketsNational Palace Tours & TicketsCalle Las Damas Tours & TicketsColumbus Park (Parque Colon) Tours & Tickets