3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Personal Tour Guide
Stops at 4-5 different stops
Gratuities for your tour guide (recommend 10-20% of purchase price).
Alcoholic beverages not included unless alcohol package is purchased.
Departure & Return
1538 State St, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
14 S Orange Ave, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunset Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
How many locations do we visit on the Downtown Walking Food Tour in Sarasota?
A:We will stop at 4 or 5 different family-owned restaurants meeting local artisans and eating unique foods hand-picked by state-of-the-art chefs.
Is there parking near the departure point for the Downtown Walking Food Tour in Sarasota?
A:Yes. The tour departs from the State Street Parking Garage. There may be a fee to park in the garage.
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSarasotaFood Tours - FloridaWalking Tours - FloridaFood Tours - St PetersburgWalking Tours - St PetersburgFood Tours - TampaWalking Tours - TampaCategory