1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to the Museum
No bathroom facilities
Departure & Return
12/2/2020 - 10/26/2022
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Andrew Low House
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Andrew Low House ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Andrew Low House ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesSavannahAttractions & Museums - GeorgiaMuseum Tickets & Passes - GeorgiaAttractions & Museums - CharlestonMuseum Tickets & Passes - CharlestonAttractions & Museums - JacksonvilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - JacksonvilleCategory
Telfair Museums Jepson CenterShips of the Sea Maritime MuseumColonial Park CemeteryBeach Institute African American Cultural CenterFirst African Baptist ChurchFactors WalkCathedral of St. John the BaptistAmerican Prohibition MuseumMercer Williams House MuseumOwens-Thomas HouseTemple Mickve Israel Sorrel Weed House Davenport House MuseumSavannah Historic DistrictMassie Heritage CenterChippewa SquareWormsloe State Historic SiteThe Pirates’ HouseTelfair AcademyMadison Square