- Walking tour through historic Savannah
- Anthropologist guide
- Led by sixth-generation Savannahian
- Get insider knowledge from a local
Departure & Return
Wright Square at Tomochichi's Boulder in the southeast corner. Across from the yellow brick courthouse and Wells Fargo. At the intersection of Bull and York Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savannah Tours and Tales
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Savannah History Walking Tour.