Departure & Return
Our tour will start here in Johnson square. You'll hear the story of the old Indian Chief that once told the origin story of the Creek's here. And you'll also here about Nathaniel Greene, the man buried in the square.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Our tour ends in Chippewa Square, you may know it from the movie Forest Gump! Yep, this is the square Forest sat on that bench telling his story. It's also one of the most beautiful squares.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY WalknTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Self-Guided 'Old Squares of Savannah' Solo Walking Tour.